Graphic Card XILINX BCU-1525 (WITH MODS & RAM)
Firstly, Buy Graphic Card XILINX BCU-1525 (WITH MODS & RAM) Online for Affordable prices.
- BCU-1525 (WITH MODS & RAM)
- Core Voltage : 0.75v
- Modified Core Voltage : 0.85v
- Interface : PCI-E, USB
- 16 GB RAM
- Power : 75W PCI-E + 150W 8-Pin AUX
- DDR4 : 4x DDR4 Dimm Slots (NON-ECC)
- Cooling (Mod) : Custom designed cooling solution for maximum thermal load. Includes additional heat-sinks for power components and upgraded thermal paste
- Total weight 5 kg
- We sell 1 X Graphic card XILINX BCU-1525 (WITH MODS & RAM) and other components
- Shipped all year round
- Safe professional packaging
- 30 days Warranty
- Worldwide Delivery ( UPS – DHL )
- FINAL SALES, NO REFUNDS. But we can refund in specaial cases
Also, The BCU-1525 blockchain edition is powered by the Xilinx VU9P. However, This version of the board contains modifications and alterations making it superior for mining cryptocurrencies. In addition, Customers receive units that have a special security key encoded onto it.
So, the key allows you access to private bitstreams.
High Resolution Video and Graphics
Certainly, Xilinx Automotive platforms provide the flexibility and scalability to support a wide range of high resolution video and graphic systems required in today’s sophisticated instrument clusters, LCD/TFT messaging centers, driver assistance camera views and heads up displays.
Therefore, Xilinx Automotive products are ideal for high resolution video and graphic systems required in these displays with:
- Video bridging, integrated processor, system controller and other critical functions on a single device
- Scalable architecture for control over a varying number and types of displays without changing base silicon
- Independent video/display hardware from application processor boot for quick start up
- Lower NRE costs than semi-custom ASSP/ASIC solutions
- Complete reference designs and hardware design platforms available to accelerate time to market
Unlike traditional multi-chip systems, Xilinx Automotive single-device platforms greatly reduce BOM cost and increase system performance through programmable systems integration.