24-PORT PURE-GIGABIT SMART SWITCH
Firstly, You can buy 24-PORT PURE-GIGABIT SMART SWITCH. JetStream 24-port Pure-Gigabit Smart Switch will allow you to ease your connections managing. Perfect switch when you want to start your mining farm !
- Data Transfer Rate: 1 Gbps
- Data Link Protocol: Ethernet; Fast Ethernet; Gigabit Ethernet
- Networking / Ports Qty: 28
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Remote Management Protocol: RMON 1; 2; RMON 3; RMON 9; SNMP 1; 3; SNMP 2c
- Interfaces: 24 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports (Auto Negotiation/Auto MDI/MDIX) 4 Gigabit SFP Slots
- Shipped in 1-3 business day
- Safe professional packaging
- 30 days Warranty
- Worldwide Delivery ( UPS – DHL )
- FINAL SALES, NO REFUNDS
About this item
- Equipped with 24 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Ports, 4 Gigabit SFP Slots
- Supports L2+ Static Routing, helps route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources
- IPv6 support with dual IPv4/IPv6 stack, MLD snooping, IPv6 neighbor discovery
- Integrated security strategy including 802.1Q VLAN, Port Security and Storm control help protect LAN area investment
- L2/L3/L4 QoS, VLAN and IGMP snooping optimize voice, video and data traffic
- Web/CLI managed modes, SNMP, RMON and Dual Image bring abundant management policies
Advanced QoS Features
Above all, To integrate voice, data and video service on one network, the switch applies rich QoS policies. Secondly, Administrator can designate the priority of the traffic based on a variety of means including Port Priority, 802.1P Priority and DSCP Priority, to ensure that voice and video are always clear, smooth and jitter free. In conjunction with the Voice VLAN the switch supports, the voice applications will operate with much smoother performance.
Abundant L2 and L2+ Features
For more application of L2 switches, T1600G-28TS supports a complete lineup of L2 features, including 802.1Q tag VLAN, Port Isolation, IP-MAC-Port Binding, Port Mirroring, STP/RSTP/MSTP, Link Aggregation Group and 802.3x Flow Control function. Besides, the switch provides advanced features for network maintenance such as Loop Back Detection, Cable Diagnostics and IGMP Snooping. IGMP snooping ensures the switch intelligently forward the multicast stream only to the appropriate subscribers while IGMP throttling & filtering restrict each subscriber on a port level to prevent unauthorized multicast access. Moreover, T1600G-28TS supports L2+ feature—static routing, which is a simple way to provide segmentation of the network with internal routing through the switch and helps network traffic for more efficient use.
T1600G-28TS supports various IPv6 functions such as Dual IPv4/IPv6 Stack, MLD Snooping, Path Maximum Transmission Unit (PMTU) Discovery and IPv6 Neighbor Discovery.